2020 Gateway to Art Virtual Exhibition & Sale
September 20 - October 16
Entries Due - August 31, 2020
This is a members only show. To become a member, click here.
Gateway East Artists Guild is honored to partner with Our Lady of the Snows Shrine each year to present the best of our members' work. This year, however, we will be offering that same amazing work in a virtual exhibit and sale. Please be prepared to submit quality photos of your work. (Images should be the highest quality setting on your phone/camera, well lit, cropped to artwork as well as possible, and not taken through glass. Do not include frames or backgrounds in photos.)
In order to participate you also must include (REQUIRED) the following information in the body of an email. (Please do not send any attachments other than your JPEG files.)
• Your name;
• Your e-mail;
• Mailing address, city, state, zip code
• Social media links (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook).
• Please include an image list in the body of your email that includes the following info--please do not send image list as an attachment.
For each artwork submitted provide (REQUIRED):
• Artwork title;
• Year of artwork;
• Media & surface (Example: oil on canvas; graphite on paper; digital photo on canvas; collage on paper, etc...);
• Artwork dimensions (HxW for 2-d; HxWxD for 3-d);
• Sale price or NFS;
• Specify if sale price includes frame/matt or if artwork is unframed;
Images, artist & artwork info emailed to Christy MacMorran by August 31, 2020.